Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional sensors embedded on the PCB, a newly designed diecast baseplate and backplate, purposefully directed airflow chambers, and full control using EVGA Precision XOC, EVGA’s iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling.
Why was iCX Technology Created?
With PC gaming growing, it is important to provide “Peace of Mind Gaming” to the user. With EVGA’s new iCX technology, users can have a better understanding of their cards operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU), interaction with other devices and better cooling with asynchronous fan control providing better overclocking capabilities.
With EVGA iCX technology, a new era of PC gaming is coming.
EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler.
• EVGA iCX Has 9 Thermal Sensors and Multiple MCUs – All 9 sensors can be displayed in EVGA Precision XOC and OSD.
• Asynchronous Fan Control – Separate left/right fan control including fan curve
• A New and More Efficient Way to Cool – GPU fan determined by GPU temperature. (Left Fan) Power/Memory fan determined by Power/Memory temperature. (Right Fan)
• Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC – Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed in PXOC OSD.
• Interactive Cooling with Thermal LED Display System – User customised RGB colour and visual alarm settings
• Optimised Airflow Fin Design – Fin holes direct airflow through fins. Half open fin maximised airflow and L-Shaped fins increase surface contact
• Die Cast and Form Fitted Baseplate and Backplate – Makes direct contact with all vital components. Maximise heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate.