We are hiring! If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career in publishing, come and join us – if you are good enough, that is. We are looking for hardworking, creative minds who know how to work hard and play hard. Are you the one we are looking for?
- To target new and venture existing accounts and exploit business opportunities to achieve sales targets
- To manage accounts with productive relationships for continuous support from advertisers, and renewal of contracts
- To provide continuous sales support to advertisers on inquiries and issues
- To conduct sales presentations, proposals and negotiations with advertisers
- 5 day work week
- Travelling and parking allowances
- Exclusive invitations to tech gadget launches and parties
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Candidates must be aggressive and have the initiative to pursue for sales
- Have the interest in meeting and dealing with various level of individuals
- Self motivated, independent, good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to converse in English
- Must possess valid driving license and possess own transport
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any business administration related studies
- At least one year experience in sales or related fields – Fresh graduates with a great attitude will be considered
- To design and layout pages in the magazine
- To design advertisements based on clients’ needs
- To work with Editorial and Sales teams on any other graphic requests
- 5 day work week
- 9am – 6pm office hours
- Parking allowance
- Competitive salary
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Graphic Design or related fields
- Previous experience in publishing is a plus
- Must be able to use Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on a Mac
- Must be able to work independently, and be able to meet deadlines every month
- At least one year experience in related fields. Fresh graduates with good design skills and attitude will be considered
Are you a tech geek with a passion for technology? Do you crave to have, or at least to touch, the latest gadgets released? Have you always wished you could attend tech gadget launches instead of having to report to class or to work?
Then wish no longer! PC.com is looking for a Digital Media Intern, where your job is to attend tech events, fiddle with the latest gadgets, surf tech websites for interesting tech news and well, write about them all – how cool is that?
- Fit the above first paragraph
- Can write in perfect English
- Are disciplined enough to work independently
- Have a sense of humor
- Have your own laptop or tablet
Important: Know how to take instructions, able to deliver what you promise, and most of all, have a good learning attitude.
- You actually get paid. We treat interns like our own staff, and if you’re good, we might even bring you on board as a permanent staff!
- 9-to-6 working hours, 5 day week
- Money-can’t-buy media passes to tech events, like oh say… Motorola RAZR launch at Teeq Brasserie Lot 10 rooftop, Monster Beats launch at Zouk, ASUS Zenbook launch at Luna Bar Pacific PanGlobal, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet special media preview at Lenovo HQ… stuff like that
- You get to play with smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc before they’re even launched
- Your articles will appear on the PC.com website with your name in it
Interested yet? Here’s how to apply:
- Write a tech article at least 250 words long with one picture – and time yourself. You can get inspiration from Engadget, CNET, TechCrunch or other tech sites if you don’t know what to write about.
- Send your article (include how long it took to write) together with your CV to [email protected]y. Include a recent picture of yourself, as well as your intended internship duration.
Please email your CV to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.