Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited SIngapore Branch(SCES) announced recently on the unveiling of its new game dubbed “ArmaGallant: Decks of Destiny for its PlayStation 4 platform.
ArmaGallant: Decks of Destiny” is a brand new deck-building and real-time strategy game for the PS4®. “ArmaGallant” combines the worlds of deck-building and RTS video games. It’s a fresh and sparkling new gaming experience for fans of both genres. In the game, players create a battle deck to bring into fast-paced 1v1 or 2v2 RTS battles. From fortifying strategic map points, to unleashing your armies and spells at the right time – it’s all about building a great deck and playing an epic game.
The creatures and spells of ArmaGallant belong to one of five Elements – Light, Dark, Water, Fire, and Earth – each with their own strengths and play styles. Stick to one or mix-and-match your favorites to create devastating card combos. Below are the new game features:
- Unique Genre of Gameplay – ArmaGallant combines the tactical and strategic gameplay elements of deck-building and RTS video games. We’ve built a fresh and new gaming experience for fans of both genres.
- Know the 5 Elements – Get to know the mighty creatures and powerful spells of the Five Elements – Light, Dark, Water, Fire, and Earth. Immerse yourself with ArmaGallant’s rich lore and backstories.
- Collect Beautifully Illustrated Cards – ArmaGallant features gorgeously designed cards created by a host of talented international artists – all to be unlocked, crafted, and collected by you.
- Build Your Ultimate Battle Deck – Select a Champion and start creating your core battle deck. Learn, experiment, and master the ultimate deck combinations to create a deck worthy of the Elements.
- Execute Your Strategies in Real-Time – Play out your cards on our dynamic RTS battlefield. Compete with online players or test out your battle tactics against the AI.
- Gather Your Friends – Engage in exciting 1v1 or 2v2 online match-ups in ArmaGallant. Team up with friends to create cooperative synergistic decks or climb the ranks as a solo player to be the ultimate deck commander.
The game is now available in Asia and on the PSN store at the price of MYR 151.00 To make the launch of this exciting deck building game even more attractive, PS Plus members will get to enjoy 30% off the retail price from 22nd April to 5th May 2016.