Jabra has announced the next generation its true wireless earbuds, the Jabra Elite 75t. Engineered to last longer and designed to fit better, the Elite 75t takes things up a notch, further enhancing the true wireless experience with a more secure, comfortable fit, notably longer battery life and more compact form factor.
Fuelled by 150 years of audio engineering excellence, Jabra has a proven track record within the true wireless segment. The Elite 75t leverages a lower power platform and connectivity technology from sister company GN Hearing as well as miniaturisation know-how built up from four generations of true wireless Elite products.
The Elite 75t is specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size. Jabra extensively tested it for secure fit, so users can be confident that the earbuds will stay put, no matter what they’re doing. The sleek design makes the Elite 75t ideal even for smaller ears, while the ergonomic shape makes them so comfortable, users can enjoy their music and calls for extended periods of time.
In fact, the smaller size and lighter build is a welcome tweak, which can also be said of the up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and 7.5 hours without. This actually represents a 90% jump in battery life compared to its predecessor, the Elite 65t.
With it being 2020 and all, of course it comes with an app. The Jabra Sound+ app allows users to choose their voice assistant, customise their music profile with the equaliser, modify how much nearby noise they want to hear (HearThrough), adjust their calls experience, keep track of battery charge, and so much more. Top this off with a 2-year warranty against dust and water damage and you can rest assured you’ll have the confidence to wear them anywhere.
Key features and specifications:
● New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
● More than 7.5 hour battery life, up to 28 hours with the charging case
● 4-microphone technology for crystal-clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
● Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts
● Fast charging with USB-C
● Music your way with the customisable equaliser, available in the Jabra Sound+ app
● IP55-rated durability and two-year warranty against dust and water
● One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
● Compatible with all Bluetooth audio enabled phones and tablets
● The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices
The Jabra Elite 75t is available in two colours – Titanium Black and Gold Beige, and retails for RM949.