Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) is calling for digitally-savvy and innovative young Malaysians to join its exclusive annual CXO Apprentice Programme.
This is the fifth year of the programme designed to inspire the next generation of leaders by empowering them with experience of being mentored directly by Chief Officers (CXOs). Only a handful of young Malaysians will be selected for the once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity.
The Apprentices chosen will get the change to be shadow one of Digi’s eight CXOs for a year, namely the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Business Officer, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Chief Human Resource Officer and Chief Digital Officer.
Throughout the programme, the Apprentices will get exposure as they shadow and are mentored by the CXOs, having front-row seats to high-level decision-making. Along with it will be plenty of opportunities to participate in high-impact projects across different business areas, providing them an accelerated journey of learning and personal growth.
Upon completion of the programme, Apprentices can look forward to getting a placement within the company based on their interests, skills and expertise.
Digi’s Chief Human Resource Officer, Elisabeth Stene said;
“We are excited to present this new batch of Apprentices the opportunity to kickstart their careers in the most extraordinary time, learning from and being mentored by the best that the industry has to offer. Beyond the mentorship, the Apprentices will also get to experience hands-on how a digital game-changer like Digi practices agile way of working and cultivates a customer-obsessed culture that drives us to continuously innovate, as we enhance and shape the digital experiences of millions of Malaysians every day.”
Digi CXO Apprentice Year Five 2020 Key Dates
- Applications for 2020 are now open and will close by 7 June 2020.
- June-July: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a comprehensive online
assessment and in live video interviews.
- The Apprentices will be selected by end-July and begin apprenticeship in September.
Who should apply?
- Final-year university students completing their final semester with a bachelor’s degree, or
fresh graduates who have worked for less than a year from any background
- Open to Malaysians only
- Communicate well and with confidence
- Possess the drive to become a game-changer
- Have the will to win and a desire to overcome challenges
- Possess a collaborative attitude
- Able to reason out issues and solve problems
- Want to work in an agile, leading digital company
- Innovative and tech-savvy
For more information on Digi’s CXO Apprentice Programme and apply, click the link here.