So Among Us have been making waves lately. I’m still playing the game. It’s just so fun but there’s also anxiety that comes with it but mostly fun cause I love interacting with the other players in the lobby before the game starts.
So if you’re new to the game, it won’t take you long to figure out what the game is about and how it works. For today, I’m gonna share you some of the best places for an imposter to kill the crewmates in each map of the game so if you’re the imposter, these will be super helpful for you.
Possibly the most common and most used map in the game, there are a few places that you can use to your advantage as an imposter to kill and quickly run away (or vent).
- Electrical: There’s a reason why crewmates feel anxious when doing tasks in electrical. This room is a dead-end. When the doors are sabotaged, crewmates will be trapped with the imposter. The vent in the back will allow you to escape to either security or medbay.
- Security: One thing about security, crewmates will have the advantage to catch the imposter on camera. Unless they’re in the same room. When someone views the cameras, sometimes they forget to get off the cameras and be on the lookout for others coming in the room. This room also has a closable door and vent exit, making it a very safe kill location.
This map is not as popular because it’s huge and will likely take crewmates ages to find a body. Perfect for an imposter to run and kill the others.
- Storage: One of the 3 areas with no exit and also lack line of sight, so nobody outside will ever know a murder has happened unless they walk in on it.
- Specimens: This large portion of the map consists of one room connected by two hallways, each with their own decontamination section at the exit. Consider using a sabotage to draw attention away from the area, then rejoin everyone else.
- Balcony: This part of the map is not frequently visited compared to the rest. Try faking a task and wait for the chance to kill. The satellite on the left side can also cover up bodies, so anyone killed there will be easily concealed. The balcony also has a vent that can be used to escape.
- Reactor: This area is great for murder depending on the situation, so be aware of who is around. Another bonus is that the vents on this map make a ring, which allows killers to travel easily around the HQ
So that is it for this list. I hope you guys can find these useful. Other than these rooms, might wanna work on your deception skills. Can’t win a game if you’re a terrible liar so try and make yourself a convincing crewmate.