Creativity comes in many different forms. If you have a passion for cooking, experimenting and being creative when making your dishes, then this is your chance to showcase your talent and be part of the first Campus MasterChef Challenge 2020.
Brought to you by Midea Scott & English Electronics Sdn Bhd, the China electrical appliance manufacturer, and supported by Liveatpc.com, the Campus MasterChef Challenge 2020 is an online cooking video competition open to all university students across Malaysia.
Students will not only get the opportunity to showcase their cooking skills but will also be given one Midea product to be used to cook their dish.
Happening in November 2020 until end of January 2021, the Campus MasterChef is divided into 3 stages; Stage 1, Stage 2 and The Grand Final. Participants with the best dish and video will stand a chance to win the 1st Prize of RM 10,000 cash + certificate. Second place will win RM 5,000 cash + certificate, third place will win RM 3,000 cash + certificate while fourth place will win Midea products + certificate.
To participate in the contest, participants will need to follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Scan the QR Code on the Poster to register. The poster can be found on Midea Scott & English Electronics Sdn Bhd’s social media “Midea Malaysia”.
- Step 2: Create an original and creative cooking video.
- Step 3: Upload the video on your social media and tag @Midea Malaysia @campusmasterchefbymidea on Instagram and Campus MasterChef 2020 on Facebook.
- Step 1: Choose your favourite Midea product to be use to cook your dish.
- Step 2: The Midea product will be send to you.
- Step 3: Create another original and creative cooking video using the Midea product.
- Step 4: Upload the video on your social media and tag @Midea Malaysia @campusmasterchefbymidea on Instagram and MideaCampusMasterChef2020 on Facebook.
The best creative cooking video will be chosen to go to the Grand Finals where participants will cook their best dish to serve for the celebrity chef judges.
For those who wants to join in on the fun but don’t have the knack for cooking, they can join the side competition “What I Ate Today?” on social media. How to join? Log in to your social media and search for the official poster of the Campus MasterChef Challenge, comment why you like Midea and their products with the hashtag #whatiatetoday to stand a chance to win special gifts from Midea.
For more information on the contest, participants can receive the details at Midea Malaysia, @campusmasterchefbymidea on Instagram and MideaCampusMasterChef2020 on Facebook. For enquiries, please contact: 018- 9777024.